Mom's always said I'm "독하다~" and such for my lack of tears; for my absolute control (more so, suppression) of [negative]emotions...
but I can't deny how God touches, how God heals
and just how God has made me.
He said "Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matt 12:28). I so often find myself physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually drained, but find a new source of strength and renewal whenever I praise and worship; whenever I do what I was made to do.
John 4:23-24 says, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
Sometimes I feel like I'm cheating, because I feel like I get so much out of worshiping that I really don't know if I'm praising God, or if He's just pouring down His spirit and blessings upon me.
God is good [all the time]
COMPLETE - Parachute Band <-- youtube link
Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life. I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life. I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to you, Lord
In Your strength will I break through, Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
And I will be complete in You.
In Your strength will I break through, Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
And I will be complete in You.
Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord.
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
And by faith, I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day,
And I will be complete in you.
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord.
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
And by faith, I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day,
And I will be complete in you.
Here I am, Oh God
I bring this sacrifice--my open heart.
I offer up my life.
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears.
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispels all my fears.
Through the storm I will hold on Lord
And I pray I will hold on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in
And I pray I will hold on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in
[repeat]
I will be complete in
I will be complete in You
I will be complete in
I will be complete in You
No comments:
Post a Comment